Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Disclaimer: The windows error will be checked and fixed by the SmartPCFixer©. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair Windows errors. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer
- Click here to begin Downloading SmartPCFixer
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
How Can I Remove Pop up Windows Error?
Solution One: Troubleshoot windows error automatically
- Download SmartPCFixer.
- Install the program and then click Scan.
- The program will finish in approximately 2 minutes after your registry is scanned and repaired.
- Restart your computer.
Solution Two: Fix computer problem manually
Simple Steps to Booster Your Computer
This page will offer you 3 ways to speed up your computer. You can follow the below three method to solve your computer problems. If it still doesn't work, we recommend you to use SmartPCFixer to run a free scan!
In most cases, once you cannot fix windows error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most computer error. SFC is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To complete method one, follow these steps:
To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
In most cases, to fix error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Generally speaking, common windows error can be caused by the old version of windows system. Therefore, you should check your windows and see if you have updated your system to the latest version.
Go to Control Panel
Choose System and Security and click Windows Update
Then Click Check for updates to update your windows to the latest windows system
Note: This procedure assumes that you should be the administrator of your computer.
SmartPCFixer is an excellent software which can fix system errors, clean Windows registry, manage startup items and restore IE to optimize PC and speed up PC performance. SmartPCFixer clears out this clutter to make your PC more stable. Specialized in removing bad registry, SmartPCFixer offers its user a rather clean and fast windows environment. This software is capable of automatically scanning system, identifying errors and useless data, fixing or deleting them efficiently, thus effectively reducing the workload in your computer and improving the speed and performance of your system.
How does SmartPCFixer stack up against the competition
|Key Features||SmartPCFixer||The Competition|
Scan your windows in a extremely fast speed.
scan slowly, software may crash during the scanning process
Fully check your PC and largely improve the performance of your PC with one click.
Unable to troubleshoot all errors at one time.
Technical team will fix software bugs and enhance the function of software continually.
Not able to update software all the time.
24/7 customer service with professional technical team means you get help from our staff anytime you need it.
Varying levels of support depending on the company.
Compatible with all versions of windows including Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008, 32 and 64 bit.
Most software doesn't support window 8, windows 8.1 64-bit version.
- 0x00000019 Bugcheck Windows 7 Problem, Causes and Solution
- Best Way to Repair 0x80040215 Problem
- Best Way to Troubleshoot 0x80200002
- Fixed: How to Repair Add Ons Won T Enable In Ie9 Error
- Allway Search Error Page Repair Utility
- How Can I Repair Archlib.dll Download
- Best Way to Remove Audio Device High Definition Audio Bus
- Is There a way to repair Can I Install Microsoft Net Frame
- What does Card Recovery Pro Error Code 2 mean? How to Fix Card Recovery Pro Error Code 2 Problems
- Best Method to Fix Cmd
- Need for Fixing Director Player Error
- Tips for Repairing Disk Drive Full Help
- Tips for Resolving DNS_ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_SIGNING_KEY_DESCRIPTORS Issues
- Fixing Do I Clean Disk Space My Computer Problem with Ease
- Get Help with Driver Classes Problem
- Different ways to Remove error 0x000006be
- How Can I Fix Error 65 Error
- Error 799 In Xp Solution
- How to Repair Error Code 0xf080C Problems
- Error Ssmmgr.exe Repair Utility
- How Fix Heating System Problems
- Why am I getting How Do I Make A Program Run On Win32 Problems
- Remove How To Add Toolbar Yahoo
- Fixed: How to Repair hresult:0x80073712 Error
- How to Deal with Http Error 404 Error
- Advice for Fixing Internet Explorer Vedos To Slow Error
- How do You Deal with microsoft bootstrapper
- Get Microsoft Loadlibrary Error Code 126 Problem? Fix it Easily
- How to Fix Microsoft Net Framework Modio 4 Beta Zip Error
- How Solve Rosetta Stone Fatal Application Error 1141
- Need to Get Rid of Slow Down Computer Speed Problems
- Solution for Tj Nsten Windows Installer in PC
- How do You Deal with To Reinstall Flash Player
- How Can I Fix Vista Running Slow Quick Error
- How Do I Repair What Is Server Error 0x800ccc90 Error
- Best Way to Remove when try to access the root of a drive after leave of Home Group in Windows 7 Release Candidate-Access is denied.
- Troubleshooting Ws32.dll Error in an Easy Way
- Solutions to the Problems of Xp Odbcad32.exe
- Tips for Repairing Enl Error 1086
- How Do I Solve Scsi Access Problems
- How to Avoid Troubleshoot Windows Update Not Happening Xp
- Program Not Responding Errors Problem Fix Instructions
- How do You Deal with Download For Java
- 0x2b1a00a236000401 Error? Fix it immediately
- How Can I Fix Cable Internet High Speed Error
- Manual Way to Fix error 0x61011bed
- canon error 30 Error? Fix it immediately
- why my pc is running slow Solution
- Solutions to the Problems of windows error 216
- Download delete all dates site Repair Tool